Getting a visa to Dubai is a simple process and if you have a clean health record then obtaining the visa will be a straightforward experience. However, if you have ever had an illness or a disease then you may need to take a medical test. This blog will look at the medical test for a Dubai UAE visa and the cost of obtaining a medical test.
Required Medical Tests For UAE Visa
There are a few required medical tests for those applying for a UAE visa. These include:
- A general medical exam,
- A tuberculosis test
- An HIV test.
The general medical exam must be completed by a licensed physician and will include a physical examination, blood work, and a chest x-ray. The tuberculosis test must be completed by a licensed physician and will require a chest x-ray and a skin test. The HIV test must be completed by a licensed physician and will require a blood test.
Guidelines for Medical Tests for UAE
- The medical test must be done within 90 days of your application date and can be done at any accredited hospital or clinic. You will need to bring your passport and residency visa, as well as any required vaccinations.
- The TB test must be done within 60 days of your application date and can be done at any accredited hospital or clinic. You will need to bring your passport and residency visa.
- The HIV test must be done within 30 days of your application date and can be done at any accredited hospital or clinic. You will need to bring your passport and residency visa.
Cost Applicapable For The Test
There are many different types of costs that are applicable to the visa test. The most common cost is the application fee, which is required for all applicants. Other costs may include the cost of the medical examination, the cost of the biometrics, and the cost of the courier service.
Things To Keep In Mind Related To Medical Cost on UAE Visa:
- Be sure to have travel insurance that will cover you in case of any medical emergencies.
- Be aware of the cost of any medications you may need to take while in the UAE.
- Be sure to budget for any possible medical costs while on your visa.
Importance Of Medical In Uae Visa
There are a few things that you should keep in mind when it comes to the importance of medical tests in UAE visa applications.
- It is important to remember that these tests are required by the UAE government in order to ensure that all applicants are in good health and pose no threat to the public health of the country.
- These tests must be conducted by an authorized medical center in order to be considered valid.
- It is important to note that the results of these medical tests can make or break your visa application, so it is crucial that you take them seriously and do everything you can to ensure that you pass.